Dear Valued Customers,
Beyer Air Conditioning and Heating remain committed to ensuring the safety of our customers as well as our employees. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus and are taking actions to help flatten the curve.
Following the announcements of the ‘Stay Home, Work Safe’ order by Mayor Nirenberg, we want to inform our customers that we are classified as an essential business and will continue to serve the San Antonio and surrounding communities during these uncertain times. We are also going to be taking precautions as necessary to keep you and our staff safe.
The additional steps we will be taking while continuing to take care of your HVAC needs are as follows:
- Our technicians will use a new pair of latex gloves and/or sanitize their hands with each resident they visit.
- Our technicians have been instructed to limit the amount of physical contact with customers, including shaking hands.
- Our staff will routinely wash and sanitize their hands throughout the day.
- Only asymptomatic staff members are permitted to work.
- Our customer service representatives are pre-screening calls to ensure the homes we are working in have not been infected or have the potential to infect our employees.
- If you or any of your family members in the home are sick, we would ask you to inform us so we can reschedule for another time.
This is an evolving situation, and we will continue to take necessary action to keep you and our employees safe during this time.
Thank you for being a valued customer of Beyer Air Conditioning and Heating.
Patrick Beyer, President